[pct-l] Policeman and Hiker

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 19:24:35 CST 2013

Earlier in the evening one of Grizzly’s pals pickedhim up to go to town, but now it was getting late at the cabin and Grizzly had notcome home.  His wife, TrailDust, wasgetting furious as the minutes rolled by.

Finally, she storms out of the cabin and heads totown to bring her wayward husband back home. She heads straight for the trailtown saloon and sees him drinking andlaughing with is bros and the local wenches. It is obvious he is inebriated and having way too much fun.

She gathers him up, but he insists he can drivethem home.   As he goes down the highway, he is weaving thetruck back and forth too much.  Apoliceman turns on his police car lights and pulls him over.

Policeman: “Say, partner, you seem to have had toomuch to drink tonight.  Where have youbeen?”

Grizzly replies with a big smile: "Why, I'vebeen to the saloon for a few with my mates……..my bros…....my friendssssss."

The policeman looks sternly at Grizzly: “Did youknow that at the last corner, your wife fell out of your truck?"

With a big sigh, Grizzly replies: “Oh, thankheavens, for a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."