[pct-l] Replacing Mountain Biker picture on PCT Section Hiker webpage

Nick Thelen nthelen03 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 11:11:38 CST 2013

hey...all you had to do was ask me how to fix it.

instead a mess of y'all got all ornery and pissy about being nice/polite....so why would I tell ya?

could have been fixed right then and there last month.

manners my man...manners.  Learn to use them.

Love,
Nick

PS - name calling?  seriously?  for being close to 60 you should know better Dan.