[pct-l] Shipping gas canisters

Alan Miller alan.miller401 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 07:25:25 CST 2013

Thanks for the replies.  I can see why this could be a battle at the post
office counter.  I am going to try to mail as little fuel as possible to
save our resupply person some headache. It looks like buying canisters as
you go is very doable all the way up to Tahoe as long as you are willing to
carry two cans occasionally.  The stretch between Tahoe and Ashland,
though, looks pretty bleak.  For those of you who did use canisters, what
did you do between Tahoe and Ashland (and in Oregon) where you couldn't buy
as you go?