[pct-l] Gossamer Q-twin Tarp

nosirreeb nosirreeb at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 00:41:53 CST 2013

If one wants the lightest weight, cuben is the current fabric of choice. For a DIYer, just the materials for a tarp like the Q-twin would run about $200. So, at $315, the GG labor/warranty/fit-n-finish/etc premium is about $115. That seems pretty reasonable to me and I can spend my time doing things I'm good at doing.

A similar tarp made from 1st quality Silnylon would run about $100 for the materials, 2nd quality about $50.

As always, your money, your time, and your choice.