[pct-l] Hexamid

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 09:15:27 CST 2013

Good comparison, with one exception.  The Hexamid has ventilation on all
sides as it naturally pitches with the cuben a good 5" up.  The bug netting
trails off to the ground and under.  You can change the amount of air with
the pitch and by hoisting the bathtub floor up on any side you want to
close off.  I've used and built tarps and just really appreciate the bug
and mice proofness of the Hex and how well it has made the crossover from
tarp to tent.  Kept me dry in some awful blows.

Shroomer