[pct-l] Bug proofing clothes

igellenig igellenig at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 15:54:18 CST 2013

I just resprayed my clothes.
If you are sending to Kennefy Meadows, you might pre treat a new set of clothes and just trade them out.  You can put the treated clothes in a zip lock and yhe chemicals will maintain their potency until shipping.
Or you can just buy treatment when you reach mosquito territory since it varies year to year depending on snow melt-off.  Can buy it in Bishop,  probably Tahoe, for sure Reno, Portland.
Or just endure the nasty guys.  I spent time hiking in long pants and long sleeve shirt and gloves with a head net when it got bad.
No Butt