[pct-l] Gossamer Q-twin Tarp

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 20:45:40 CST 2013

Well, I don't actually NEED a 2-person tent. We have one already, a
Lunar Duo. It's a great tent. It's just that I'm a Gossamer Gear
Trail Ambassador and I almost don't use any Gossamer Gear products
anymore.

Now that I'm not a solo distance hiker I sleep in the Lunar Duo. Now
that I'm not so hungry I have no need for a 4000 cu in G4 backpack. I
do have the LT3 trekking poles, though, but that's hardly enough to
make anyone interested in GG products, not that I walk around selling
gear on the trail or anything. I am probably the least-likely and
quietest ambassador on the planet. If it wasn't for hiking with
Shroomer and Beeman, I'd probably never talk to anyone on the trail
about going lighter.