[pct-l] Dinsmore's hiker mailing address

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Wed Dec 18 14:10:06 CST 2013

Anyone mailing stuff to our HOUSE ADDRESS.........63330 NE 197th Place,
Baring, WA 98224......through the US Post Office.....it will be returned.
We have a new Post Master and she will not deliver our mail that comes to
our Baring street address. Our mailing address for USPS delivery is PO BOX
374, Skykomish, WA. 98288.   UPS and Fed-X can still be shipped to our
house address. USPS does not deliver to the house. This includes your
resupply boxes. Make sure they are addressed to Skykomish.

Thank you.

Andrea Dinsmore
Dinsmore's Hiker Haven
360.677.1237