[pct-l] Fuller Ridge

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 07:00:30 CST 2013

Perfect.  Yes that map is slightly different - but it's a very important
difference.  I was happy the map has a date on it (11/6/2013) that
supersedes the on the forest closure map that PCTA links to.  I'll call the
USFS today and let them k now they are posting maps with two different trail
closures.  That HAS to be confusing for people.

Thanks for responding,

Timberline