[pct-l] Trouble with pics on Postholer

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Thu Dec 26 12:21:27 CST 2013

Has anyone encountered this problem with the way pics are displayed in
Postholer--I orient pics in my folder on my computer the way I want
them and then save them. When I upload these pics to Postholer, they
are displayed sideways--the incorrect orientation that I thought I got
rid of. It has never happened before to me. I use a PC with Windows 8.
Thanks for any insights. I contacted Scott, the overseer of Postholer,
and he said that Windows 8 will maintain the original incorrect
orientation for some reason.

Thanks.

--Fireweed