[pct-l] Washington Section Hike Plans

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 26 18:09:42 CST 2013

I had exactly the same experience at that  creek/river. Had to go upstream maybe 1/8 mile to be able to cross,the cold made me stop early ---set up my tent-get warm. I could not walk on my frozen feet. Thought I was going to throw up. I've never had that happen before or since. Marmot

Sent from my iPhone