[pct-l] PCTRI response to the Forest Service upholding PCT mountain biking closure

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Sat Dec 28 19:58:59 CST 2013

I agreed with your response until you decided to throw a political hand grenade into the mix. Both sides lie and deceive both as bad as the other. So please leave the petty politics out of it. Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever party you sing up to has nothing to do with saving the PCT for hikers and equestrian users. There is no place for derision in the one forum where the love of hiking should know now borders. Bring on all hikers of all beliefs, races, religions and political or sexual orientation. The trail makes no distinction neither should we. Our only common enemy should be those trying to teardown that which we hold dear, the PCT.

Irish.