[pct-l] PCTRI response to the Forest Service upholding PCT mountain biking closure

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Sun Dec 29 13:31:22 CST 2013

So not only a political attack but an attack on another member that you yourself even claim you have no idea who or what I do. Yet you are clearly able to attack me and know my entire belief structure. Once again if your only intention is to entice devision on this list go right ahead I can ignore you. I do understand your opinion YOU can’t make a valid point without using petty political statements. Sounds to me like a shallow mind is showing your true prejudice and stereotyping.