[pct-l] PCTRI response to the Forest Service upholding

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 30 22:26:23 CST 2013

Ten Hut!!!
Robert Reiss)))
This ping is for you!
What are you doing on Jan. 1st?
This is Paint Your Wagon (Perry Harris) and you gave me a most gracious ride
to the trailhead at the southern terminus, May 20th, 2013,
and in addition hosted me and Ryan, from Texas.
You magnificent !!!@#$%
I am contemplating a third attempt at Canada.
I was thinking about leaving the border on Jan. 1st.
It would give me 365 days to reach Canada, and possibly set a new PCT record too.
The slowest time/hiker to reach the northern border.

Sound off like you got a pair! A pair of decent front tires that is.

Love ya’ in a philo and agape sort of way.

PaintYW