[pct-l] ORM-D stickers available

Robert Henry rrh.henry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 22:27:10 CST 2013

For my through hike in 2012 I bought a roll of ORM-D stickers to slap on
the outside of boxes that contained canister stove fuel that my support
team was
surface mailing to me along the trail via USPS.  I think I bought a
roll of 250, which was 244 more than I actually used: I ended up
getting most of my isobutane stove fuel by purchasing from stores,
hand deliveries, or fished from hiker boxes.

If you'd like some of these, please email me OFF LIST with your paper
mail address and guesstimated number of stickers you want, and as a
service to the community I will paper mail them to you.

I'm told you don't actually need stickers, but can make a crude
approximation in felt-tip pen.  I'm also told that the USPS may be
changing their labeling requirements to be more in line with the UN
requirements for hazmat shipping.

Robert "Collector" Henry