[pct-l] Notes from Puppy

Caroline P littlepackage at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 10:15:23 CST 2013

Hello all!

It’s Puppy, class of 2013. I hope you are all well. I have a few things to mention…

1) If any of you live along the I-5 corridor or Highway 101 (and especially if you live in Grants Pass or Brookings, Oregon) and have a safe place for me to park my van for a night or two, *please* get in touch!

2) I am giving away a *brand new* SOTO OD-1R stove on my blog at http://cap.little-package.com/blog/2013/12/soto-od-1r-stove-giveaway Check it out!

3) I have a brand new, unworn pair of Brooks Cascadia shoes, bright green, women’s size 10.5 for sale, $62 shipped within the USA.

Please reply off-list. My email is littlepackage at gmail or you can reply to the email listed on PCT-L

Thanks all and HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2014!!