[pct-l] Sierra Trading Post - Sale Coupon $45% off

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 07:07:17 CST 2013

Since I was buying some gear in prep for this year's hike, I signed up for all the junkmail to hear about all the sales and so wanted to pass on that I just got a coupon for 45% off today (Friday Feb 2) for stuff at Sierra Trading Post -- good till midnight MST.

This posting is more of an experiment -- the 45% doesn't apply to everything and I'm not totally sure it's transferable by email, but hey, it's worth a shot! So if you're interested in trying it out, then email me and I'll pass the coupon over to you to see if it works.  Cross your fingers!

-Rhiannon

Sale examples:
Salomon XR Crossmax Guidance Trail Running Shoes (For Women) $25
Columbia Sportswear Crested Butte Convertible Pants - UPF 15 (For Men) $24.64
SmartWool Hiking Ultralight Mini Socks - Merino Wool, Quarter-Crew (For Men and Women) $4.36
ExOfficio Bugaway Ziwa Nycott Pants - Convertible, Insect Shield® (For Women) $35.05
Columbia Sportswear Mighty Lite Jacket - Insulated (For Women) $38.34
Carhartt Work-Dry® Thermal Top - Long Sleeve (For Men) $12.58
Free shipping over $100