[pct-l] are there any trail crews like the AT's Hard Core along the PCT?

James F. Miller jamesfmiller at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 10:23:07 CST 2013

The North350Blades, who work the north 350 miles of the trail, will be doing two week-long and at least three weekend trips in August and September this year.
We'd love to have hikers join us for a day or two. We'll even furnish gloves and hardhats!
To keep in touch with our plans. 'Like'  North350Blades on FB and or email us at North350Blades at gmail.com and we'll put you on our email list.
Last fall several thru hikers got feed at our camps. In fact some of these thru's were folks Bigfoot Jim and 150 had meet in the Sierras in June.
for the North350Blades,Bigfoot Jim