[pct-l] Foot Expansion

Randy Godfrey randy3833 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 01:03:40 CST 2013

Very interesting, Scott. I've never done a long distance hike, just many 8 or 9 day trips. My shoes have been the same 9.5 or 10 (depending on the manufacturer) since I was in high school and I'm 58 now. It's just so difficult to envision. Maybe our ancestors, who roamed the continents on foot, all had size 13 feet.

Randy