[pct-l] hikefor.com - hiking for a cause

Paul Mitchell paul at bluebrain.ca
Sat Feb 2 02:18:15 CST 2013

> I like the idea of raising money for my charity, and hope you branch out
to add other charities. I'm negotiating with the Leukemia & Lymphoma
Society, as I am a Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma survivor, to hike for them (as was
said, I'm hiking for myself first and foremost, but it would be awesome to
be able to lift it up a notch). Please keep me posted on what you decide to
do with your website regarding opening it up? Best Wishes! "Maps"

That's great, thanks for replying and congrats on your victory!

There are some challenges to opening the site up to more than one cause, but
I would really like to allow hikers to hike for the cause that is most
important to them, so right now the plan is to open it up to any
charity/non-profit.  :)

- Potential178