[pct-l] Foot Expansion

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 13:58:34 CST 2013

> I'd like to know who invented high
> heals and shoot them. They make no sense
> to me and yet women wear them. Why?

I completely agree!  They're just sprains and breaks and ligament tears waiting to happen!  My wife has a scar on her knee from Jr. High School when she got a heel caught in a grate, which resulted in a spill.  She also complains when heels sink into soft ground.  So...DON'T WEAR THEM!  Just watch people walk in heels and you'll see their feet wobble severely with every step.  AND they throw off one's posture and that ripples all the way up the spine.

As for who invented them, I think it was actually men...in the Baroque period, if I'm not mistaken...for THEMSELVES!  Stupid, stupid, STUPID!!!!!

-Nate, the Trail Zombie
Newberg, OR