[pct-l] Number Two

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 22:30:37 CST 2013

Hi C and Cat,

I store them in a small OP sack while on the trail. At camp I make a circle around my tent about 15 feet from the tent. I bring 20 bear charms. The circle placement is important in that it makes it easier to find all 20 in the morning. I also store all food, at night, in an OPSac an extra precaution. The only problem that I see with using film canisters rather than tobacco sacks is that they would be bulkier when packed for the trail. You will find cotton tobacco sacks for sale from sporting goods stores where there is surf fishing. Surf fisherman use them rather than lead weights. They just fill them with rocks or sand. In Fort Bragg, Ca. I could buy them at Rite Aid.

MendoRider-Hiker