[pct-l] are there any trail crews like the AT's Hard Core along the PCT?

Laura Reed 1pint2007 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 19:29:34 CST 2013

Thanks to Janette, Chuck, Steel-Eye, Barry and Bigfoot Jim (I really hope
that covers everyone, with all the duplicate messages on the digest issues
I worry I missed someone) for your responses and info about trail crews
along the PCT. I signed up for the North350Blades email just on the chance
that I'll be passing through when they're in the same area. And if I see
the PCTA NorCal Trail Crew out there, I'd love to join for a bit.
Happy hiking,
1Pint