[pct-l] Tampons/Pads/Softcup

rickandurs at juno.com rickandurs at juno.com
Mon Feb 4 16:53:49 CST 2013

I can't speak for everyone, but for me the hike was fairly demanding and I lost so much weight that I did not have my period the entire 6 months.  Weight loss can do that.   I carried the same tampons from border to border.  They were a little ragged looking by the end!  I guess I was lucky in that regard.  I would say tampons would be the way to go. At least that was my plan.  Just be sure to either carry them out as critters will dig them up. Nothing worse than coming across a used tampon out in the wilderness, or anywhere for that matter. Ursula