[pct-l] bear bag?

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 18:21:21 CST 2013

Don't sleep with your food - especially in bear country.

In camp, I always put all of food in odorproof sacks - OPSaks. You can buy them at REI.

Look at my slide show and learn of my experience at Beldon Town in 2008. You can find a link on search at:
           edandersonpct                 type as one word     Look for Postholer forum and find link.

Have a great hike.

MendoRider-Hiker