[pct-l] Foot Expansion

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:11:04 CST 2013

Dear Dan

Sierra Trading Post is not the first class trader, but they have many
footwear, not bad. They sell the leftovers. At the first time, I
bought 11 size, 11.5 size, and 12 size, because I don't know the US
size ( I know UK size) .  Then, I realized my foot size is US size 12.
Now I purchase US size 12 boots. As a whole, fee is relatively cheap.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=387363567946646&set=a.195286403821031.61785.100000190192117&type=3&theater

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )