[pct-l] Safety on the trail

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 00:10:24 CST 2013

a gun?  I think a full sized gurkha kukri would suffice...you could chop heads off with it :D

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!