[pct-l] Tampons/Pads/Softcup

Rika Oli rikaandoli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:32:17 CST 2013

I hiked for 3 months last year and used a Diva Cup. I also use it off trail
so it's pretty easy for me to use in the backcountry. Only have to deal
with it every 12hrs instead of 4-8hrs with tampons/pads. Definietly not as
convenient as a tampon since you have to clean it out, but not having to
carry all that extra trash out makes it worth the couple extra minutes to
take care of. I clean it using less than an ounce of water and 1 piece of
tp.