[pct-l] Trail Angel at Carson Pass

Byron Nevins byron.nevins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:16:10 CST 2013

Sadly I have a condition that won't allow me to thru-hike the PCT until I
retire -- a job!  I was told that taking a 3 month leave of absence would
be career suicide these days.

I have a vacation house near Carson Pass.  I would like to perform trail
angel duties.  E.g. I could ferry PCT hikers from , say, echo lake to
Harrah's Tahoe for a great buffet.  Or take them down to the house in
Pioneer from Carson Pass (about 40 miles) for R&R.

How do I do this?  When will they be cruising through that area?