[pct-l] (no subject)

Paul Mitchell paul at bluebrain.ca
Wed Feb 6 00:06:58 CST 2013

Hi Patrick

If you're hoping to hike from Campo up to HWY 8, the main challenge with
starting that early will be winter, primarily in the high Sierras and down
in Section B on San Jacinto.  Even starting at ADZ hikers often end up
hitting difficult, potentially dangerous snow in the San Jacinto range and
end up bypassing down through Idyllwild and back up past Fuller Ridge.  All
depends on the weather, of course. You'll probably get some more detailed
and insightful responses from others on here.

Good luck!
- Potential178