[pct-l] Tampons/Pads/Softcup

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:27:21 CST 2013

C wrote:

Boy!  Talk about TMI

Get used to it.  :-)  Long-distance hiking tends to strip you of everything
except your gear and your body, so that's pretty much the two most popular
topics of conversation on the trail, and the longer you hike the less you
talk about gear and the more you talk about bodies.  On my section hike last
summer I had the pleasure of camping one evening with Stride and within ten
minutes of her showing up and introducing herself we were trading stories of
peeing adventures gone wrong.  Yup, that's how we roll.

Eric