[pct-l] Safety on the trail

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 23:10:11 CST 2013

hopefully nobody is dumb enough to try this...once when i was 10 a hit a primer cap with a hammer and screw in my dads shop...i knew they went boom...after the sudden shock of the bang, i felt a pain in my shin...saw only blood...then i felt the primer cap and squeezed it out...glad it didn't have powder to be ignited...action equals opposite reaction...that brass would blow your hand off

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!