[pct-l] Fear of the dark

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 03:48:35 CST 2013

It's a funny thing, I'm in graduate school right now and got to go camping this past weekend for the first time in about 6 months out on the California coast. As I was going to sleep there were two animals off in the woods having a pretty heated fight, and I found the sound oddly comforting :)

And I am usually the biggest wimp in the world when it comes to night sounds. This after camping my whole life and working as an archaeologist in the field for many years.

Maybe I'm getting to that safe in the woods point, maybe...