[pct-l] Camera - to bring or not to bring...?

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:23:44 CST 2013

I am learning how to use my new verizon htc droid. It is my multitasking
communication machine. One full charge lasts until bedtime, when it gets
charged again while I read in bed.
I no longer buy books, unless they are reference books for my hobbies. The
e-reader is great, I download free books from my State Public Library.  I
carry a 1 charge rechargeable back up battery. When I hit the trail I want
to get a solar charger. I'm waiting for feedback from our online herd.