[pct-l] Forest Service rejects efforts to rescind or restrict ban on mountain bikes on PCT!

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 21:26:54 CST 2013

I think our congressmen and senators have more important things to do...like nothing...but i guess it wouldn't help to let their staff know!

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!