[pct-l] Document and report illegal MB's on the PCT.

ambery-80243 at mypacks.net ambery-80243 at mypacks.net
Sat Feb 9 12:26:31 CST 2013

For me this isn't about who's right or wrong or who tears up the trail more, and I think there are plenty of people invested in the long-term preservation of the PCT.
I think it comes down to the fact that (in my belief anyway) in this modern world with modern machines, we should have at least this one trail in the west that remains free to the pursuit of quiet and slow long distance foot travel.  If that disappears it will unlikely never be reversed, and we will probably never attain another opportunity of this caliber.