[pct-l] Forest Service rejects efforts to rescind or restrict ban on mountain bikes on PCT!

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 22:56:50 CST 2013

Amen to that TrailHacker.  We are so lucky to have such a strong, active
and well led trail organization.  Without the advocacy and savvy of the
PCTA and it's trail crews, we might not have quite the trail we do out
there.  Thanks Liz and all the rest of you wonderful, dedicated folks.
 Hikers, this is an organization worth joining if you haven't already.
 Just getting the Communicator and seeing cover shots that you'll
recognize, or maybe even were there when they were taken, is worth the
price of admission.

Shroomer