[pct-l] Camera - to bring or not to bring...?

Dan Kronstadt subs at kronhead.com
Fri Feb 8 19:27:38 CST 2013

Just wanted to relate a story i heard, about a pro photographer who set up an array of cameras for, i think, a solar eclipse - but vowed to himself that, even if the camera setup crashed and burned, he was going to ignore that and pay attention to the real life event.

I would say, take a camera, but do try to pay the most attention to what is happening in front of your eyes.

Dan

.