[pct-l] Food in tents

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Sun Feb 10 09:19:19 CST 2013

You should be thinking about weight whenever you are considering what you
are going to carry.  Tuna fish in a foil packet would be much better than in
a can.  I hope you did not mean that you were going to rinse the cans out in
the stream.  Never wash your dishes or rinse things out directly in a
stream.  Carry the water at least 100 feet away from the stream to do your
washing, remember that stream is where the next hiker is going to get
his/her drinking water.

I-Beam