[pct-l] Food in tents

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 09:43:39 CST 2013

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:06 AM, Ed Jarrett <edjarrett at msn.com> wrote:
> Tuna is available in foil packets.  These are lighter, easier to open, and easier to add to your trash bag.  They come in 3.5 and 7oz sizes and a variety of types of tuna.
>
> Ed Jarretthttp://aclayjar.blogspot.com/

And having grown up in the tuna fishing industry, I can tell you that,
based on my experience, you can *not* completely remove the odor of
the tuna from its can. You'll be ringing the bear dinner bell loud and
clear by hanging them on the back of your pack. ;-)

Dan Jacobs
Washougal
--
"Loud motorcycle stereos save lives."