[pct-l] Section Hiking The PCT

James A. Streeter james8313 at sti.net
Sun Feb 10 12:14:29 CST 2013

Get out and hike be it a couple miles or several 100 they all
will eventually add up to 2650

More info needed

Where do you live - If near the PCT than you could Day hike
lots of it.

Do you have someone that will go with you - 2 cars - one at each
end of a sub-section will give you more hiking miles available

How Old are the Kids - if old enough take them along
Who will watch the Kids when you are on the Trail

YosemiteJames
Sierra Foothills

Message: 24