[pct-l] Rinsing your dishes/food waste/LNT

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 15:30:45 CST 2013

I've done the same for years and always look forward to the little bit of
after dinner tea.   I learned this from a Buddhist monk when I was a G I in
Korea.  They always swerled water in the rice pot and then shared the
lovely roasty, rice tea with everyone at the end of dinner.  Works well on
trail.
Shroomer