[pct-l] The dangers of 'Cameling Up'

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 18:36:56 CST 2013

Would overhydrating not hurt the kidneys also? I read somewhere that the kidneys have to work overtime to filter the fluids.
I've hiked in South Africa on 3-7 day trips and I never remember going water crazy.

I read a few stories  of people drinking to pass drug tests and getting ill.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile