[pct-l] Compression Socks?

Dan Engleman danengleman at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 02:46:57 CST 2013

I strained one of my calf muscles on my 2011 thru.  I met a man who owns a shoe store in Bend (an ultramarathoner) and he talked to me about the compression socks and so I purchased a pair that covered my lower leg from above my ankle to below the knee; they made a big difference in my abilty to finish the trail.  I'd carry compression socks again.

Dan