[pct-l] Fwd: Sawyer Squeeze Water filter?

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:53:36 CST 2013

Check out the Platypus GravityWorks: http://www.rei.com/product/813799/
platypus-gravityworks-water-filter.

We used it on a five-day hike out on the AT last year and loved it -- so
much that we bought a second one and are planning on using them for our
2013 PCT thru-hike. With two of us each carrying one system, we'll be able
to carry a total of 8 liters of water each if needed, and with a filter
life of approx 1,500 liters two filters should more than get us the whole
way. (We're planning on putting an extra filter and a spare set of bags in
our bounce box in case of accidents, etc.)

-dz

--
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
    --Buddhist proverb

Tel.: 512.293.9315
danielzellman at gmail.com
www.sunnatamassage.com