[pct-l] Echo Summit TH

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Feb 12 12:53:03 CST 2013

Good morning, Chipmunk,

The Echo Summit trailhead is in a good-sized parking lot accessible by a
¼-mile paved access road from the south side of the highway summit.  It’s
well marked.  The PCT approaches the trailhead directly from the south, but
the northbound PCT follows the south side of the highway north-westward for
about ¾ mile before crossing and proceeding on to Echo Lake.  There are
good restrooms at the trailhead.

Thanks for helping the hiker-trash,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye