[pct-l] Old PCT Route

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 22:15:07 CST 2013

Look for the original USFS maps of the PCT. I don't have mine handy, but
IIRC they came out ca. 1976. Also the original Wilderness Press guidebook
(1973) or even the second edition (1977) shows quite a few differences from
the current route.

Some of the old routes are still easily accessible, and make nice loop
trips with current PCT.

Cheers,
Kelty (1977)