[pct-l] Sunscreen on the Trail

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Feb 13 09:44:34 CST 2013

Good morning, Claire,

I use sunscreen, although not nearly as much as I should.  I don’t like the
typical perfumed lotion-type stuff, preferring instead a jell-based product
that dries similar to *Purell*, and thereby reduces the attraction and
accumulation of dust on the skin’s surface.
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=267947

Enjoy your hike,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye