[pct-l] Sunscreen on the trail

Dan Engleman danengleman at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 23:31:43 CST 2013

I used a similar product from Solumbra (ended up being a favorite piece of gear for me).  Great sun protection and an unexpected layer of warmth, bug protection, and (since I caught a wicked head cold on day #3 of my 2011 thru) a handy dandy nose wipee for my sneezing dripping nostrils ...

Solumbra makes some killer sun hats as well ... spendy but very effective sun protection ...

Dan (711)