[pct-l] Dessert part in Sandals

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Feb 15 16:05:04 CST 2013

Chaco sandals are good. Wear them with thick socks to prevent chafing
and sunburn. They don't work very well in the snow. I have done snowy
Fuller Ridge twice now in Chaco sandals so I know it can be done, but
it's not that good.

Diane

(Desert. Dessert has ss because it's so good you want second helpings.)